New Beginning

  • 1
It has been quite a long time since we've updated this blog. Has been a couple of months since we Kirukz successfully completed our SPM. Sad to say that we are no more school students. And we are not even meeting up lately. We planned so many things to be done during holidays while waiting for our results but unfortunately no one turned up . Our last meet was on Thaipusam Day but not all the members appeared. We are on our own ways now... One in a direction... Some doing part time work to gain some experience and cash for own expenses while waiting for the results, some joined National Service Camp, some even continued their further studies doing Foundation in some private universities. The rest are being VVIP (Vele Vetti Illathe Pillaingge) at home... I myself seldom have free time to go around the town to meet my friends because I was bored being a VVIP as well so joined as a "Sales Executive Officer"  in a phone shop.(nenepethaan poleppe kedukum).


Picture describes the situation very well...

I'm kinda missing school life, friends, teachers, school staffs, the pondok we used to spend our time when we ponteng kelas recess time and etc. Once I opened this blog after so long, it made me to start staring at the ceiling (flashback kononnya), the memories when we were together played on my imagination screen in HD(1080p)...hmmm...Tears blocked my vision as I think back...T.T (a pure lie indeed...=P). Words can't describe it but pictures can.
I added only 1 picture for space saving purpose. To see more click the  "Gallery" tab above.

But I don't wish to go back actually. It's time to level up. Yeah..! We gonna be college or university students soon or maybe some of us will be doing Lower 6. As most of the sources say, our SPM results gonna be out on the 22nd March but its albeit late than expected. Therefore, I'm trying to enjoy my 'studies free' life as much as I can. I'm so eager to have a gathering as soon as possible with the Kirukz and my old buddies or if its fate to wait until I can meet you guys on the 'Big Day' which is our Results Day then I'm waiting. I hope it wouldn't be an end of our friendship. I wish it will be a new and wonderful beginning....

Here we come!!

Regards,
Kish Kirukz

1 comment: